Join the GSA team in this newly created role of HR Advisor!
About the Role
You will help shape the development of our strategy by ensuring GSA meets the required performance levels, customer service and employee standards. This is a demanding role that will provide excellent opportunities for development and progression as our business continues to grow. We are looking for a dynamic individual who is proactive, comfortable working to often tight deadlines and is confident liaising with people at all levels. Given the role, you’ll need to have excellent attention to detail, and respect confidentiality of the business, our team and its clients.
A key part of the role will see you working to assist our field-based managers to develop the skills and abilities to manage the full range of HR and People related issues they encounter, and to give them confidence in making good decisions relating to terms and conditions of service, HR policies, procedures, and employment law.
- Advising on and facilitating disciplinary, grievances and change management
- Proving absence management support including long term sick and welfare cases
- Responsible for the provision of an excellent employee relations service to the business, managers and employees, providing advice and guidance on any people related queries, including complex people issues.
- Responsibility for final stage performance management, providing advice and support to senior leaders.
- Making high-level decisions in a busy and fast-paced environment
- Support with on-boarding management
- Support the team training managers on all employee relations issues
- Champion company brand values and culture
- Project support as required, responding quickly and effectively to requests from others
- Support the development & implementation of all people related policies &
- Support in the creation of a positive workplace environment and change of culture to view the management of people positively
- A minimum of two years’ experience in an employee relations role
- The ability to work as part of a team and use your own initiative
- Proven knowledge of employee relations and employment law
- Fantastic communication and influencing skills
- Flexibility and willingness to travel as part of the role when the situation allows
- A full driving licence
To find out more and to apply: