|We’re looking for an Area Manager to join us to successfully deliver a first-class cleaning service for our prestigious retail client. contract cleaning within the retail sector.
GSA has fast become one of the market leaders for retail cleaning services with a team of over 4000 throughout the UK and Ireland.
As a GSA Area Manager your duties will include:
· To carry out structured site visits that ensure that specifications are met and customer expectations are positively managed.
· To coach, develop and mentor the site managers to deliver brilliant cleaning standards.
· To manage and work within the labour cost budget on a site by site basis.
· To manage the payroll and payment of staff, ensuring that timesheets and medical certificates, new start and leaver information is collated accurately and submitted within the defined timescales.
· To manage all HR and employee relations issues in accordance with the Company HR policies and in consultation with the relevant HR representative and effectively carry out disciplinary, grievance and appeal hearings etc where appropriate.
· To ensure that all employees hold relevant paperwork demonstrating their right to work in the UK providing guidance where necessary to site managers.
· To ensure that all staff are trained in and adhere to all necessary legal compliance; records are maintained and stored confidentially.
· To establish and maintain a weekly travel plan and schedule to ensure your time is effectively used to maximise productivity.
· To ensure that all staff are trained in and adhere to, Health and Safety and COSHH policies and procedures.
· To adhere to all Company processes, policies and procedures
Our ideal area manager will have the following skills and experiences:
· Delivery of a responsive service in a customer driven environment.
· Excellent organisational and effective leadership skills.
· Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
· Ability to be flexible with working hours, willingness to manage change within a diverse working environment.
· Ability to work under own initiative and demonstrate effective problem solving.
· IT literate.
· Proven experience of managing people, ideally across multiple sites
· Proven track record dealing with customers.
What we offer
A competitive salary of c.£28,000pa
Laptop and mobile phone.
A genuine opportunity to progress.
Interested? Please complete the form below and attach your CV!