What guides the team at GSA? It’s our commitment to delivering a reliable, cost-effective, adaptable cleaning service, underpinned by our Values that we call ‘the Four Rs’
- Reputation – we’re committed to delivering an excellent cleaning service for every client, and a positive working environment for our staff
- Reliability – GSA is a ‘safe pair of hands’ delivering a consistent and professional service, for every client, every time
- Responsibility – we are accountable and every member of the GSA team takes ownership of their part in excellent service delivery
- Reward – we acknowledge and recognise a job well done
With the 4Rs as our foundations, GSA has been fortunate to enjoy client and staff loyalty. They also provide a focus that has allowed us to successfully and organically grow our business. This growth has been steady and deliberate, with time invested across the business for consolidation; to ensure all new client expectations are met.
GSA is proud of our unrivalled reputation which stems from our foundations in 1996.
Our passion for delivering the best quality services has enabled our organic growth to continue and thrive.
20 year anniversary and relaunch of GSA brand. Implementation of new IT and operational support systems to strengthen service delivery. Turnover reaches £ 26.5M
Full national coverage across the UK in every county with national contracts awarded by several clients. Turnover now increased to £ 20M
GSA turnover increased to £13.9M and now working for major blue chip clients in corporate, retail and manufacturing businesses across the UK and Republic of Ireland
From a single contract cleaning a manufacturing plant, the company built relationships in retail sector with M&S and turnover increased to £3.4M
Years of experience and operating
Areas of service expertise
- GS Associates Ltd
- Westway, Porterfield Road
- PA4 8DJ
- Phone: 0845 604 1873
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org