GSA – Success built on Expertise, Innovation and Transparency
GSA was founded in 1998 on the principles of providing a professional, reliable and cost-effective cleaning solution, tailored to meet the individual business needs of each of our clients. Fast forward more than two decades, and these principles continue to steer our business, and to which we contribute our continuing success.
Today, GSA employs over 4000 staff throughout the UK and Ireland; working with some of the UK’s biggest names in retail and distribution. Our branding includes the tagline, ‘Clean & Simple’ which we think succinctly captures our approach to what we do.
- More than 20 years’ experience serving a blue-chip client base across the UK and Ireland
- Expertise in multi-site retail, corporate office and distribution centre contract cleaning
- An approachable and ‘hands-on’ management team committed to building honest relationships with our clients, and ensuring excellent service delivery
- Transparent on contract delivery and costs
- Proactive in responding to every client’s individual requirements
- Dedicated to delivering bespoke and innovative solutions, by staying ahead of the curve on new technology, methods and processes.
Our culture is based upon the following four elements. Reputation - passionate about service delivery and the continuous value our staff provide. Reliability - trust and respect from our clients and our staff. Responsibility - ownership of service delivery throughout the company. Reward - for a job well done.